Friday, December 16, 2011

Wide Open

This morning my prayer was:

Lord, I want to live with my eyes wide open, I want to see what You see and to see others as You see them.

I want to live with my arms wide open, to embrace who You embrace and what You embrace.

I want to live with my heart wide open, to love who You love...unafraid.

I want to live with my life wide open, to reach the broken, hurting, needy, lost, poor....

I want to live with my ears wide open, to hear You when You speak as You tell me to
SEE
EMBRACE
LOVE
LIVE
REACH
AND
HEAR

I want to be like You!

2 comments:

  1. AMEN TO THAT! AND MAY OUR PRAYER ALWAYS BE, TO LIVE DEAR LORD MORE LIKE THEE. AND IF WE PRAY ACCORDING TO HIS WILL, WE SHALL HAVE THOSE THINGS WE ASK OF HIM. YOU GO GIRL! JM

    ReplyDelete
  2. JM-You make me smile. ALWAYS!!!

    ReplyDelete